Summary Annual Reports
Information About Health Insurance Plan
- Somerset Health Plan 1 SBC 1.19 (PDF)
- Somerset Health Plan 2 SBC 1.19 (PDF)
- Somerset Health Plan 3 SBC 1.19 (PDF)
- Somerset Health Plan 4 SBC 1.19 (PDF)
- 2018 Summary Annual Report Crossville Hardwood Life
- 2018 Summary Annual Report Eagle Hardwood Dental
- 2018 Summary Annual Report Eagle Hardwood Health
- 2018 Summary Annual Report Eagle Hardwood Life
- CaresACT Fidelity Distributed Participation Information
Employee Benefits—Information About Somerset Wood Products Employee 401k Plan
In accordance with the Employee Retirement Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and Department of Labor regulations (29 CFR §2550.404a-5 and 29 CFR §2550.404c-1) the Somerset Wood Group of companies provides access to certain plan and investment related information, including fee and expense information, to participants and beneficiaries in participant-directed individual account plans, e.g. 401(k) plans. The employees of the Somerset Wood Group of companies have access to information about the Somerset Wood Products Employee 401k Plan. The plan administrator (record keeper) for this plan is Fidelity Retirement Services. Fidelity Retirement Services maintains a website where employees may view their investments, investment alternatives, historical return, and fee disclosure information for all available 401(k) plan investments.
To view this information, access the website at www.401k.com. This may be done by clicking on the link provided. Upon reaching the website the employee will be asked to set up a User ID and Password. If you need help please click the link labeled Get help Logging In, which will guide you through setting up an account for initial use or, provide assistance with any problem you may have.
Information Regarding Anthem Data Breach (Posted by Somerset on 2-11-15)
This document provides information and answers to FAQs concerning the data breach.